Thursday, July 08, 2010

5k

So several months ago I started a bit of a life change. Walking/running more. Eating better and sometimes less.  Surprisingly sometimes more of better things. I am eating breakfast and drinking water.  I am being more thoughtful and focused on what fuel i'm putting into my body and trying to be real about what's worth a splurge and what will leave me feeling gross after.

so far i'm 20 lbs down and walk/running 5 k almost every other day.
Some days are easier than others and you had better believe that I am HAPPY to see my nike+ipod hit that 5k. for reals.

I'm planning on running my first 5K in Sedona in February. I think this may cross off something on my life list as well because to be honest...when I wrote my list I didn't think I could run a 5K. 

No comments: