Friday, September 17, 2010

Life as I know it.

So it’s been a rough few weeks. Without going into detail, school is sucking all of my energy/time, halo has landed so I have a happy hubby, and work has been soul crushing in a few different and obnoxious ways. So, trying to be a little Pollyanna, here is a random list of things making me happy right now!

Coke Zero.

The fair (and the blue ribbons I won).


Taking this kid to the movies yesterday.

Making pie with friends. www.thepieholeproject.blogspot.com

Sara Bareilles new album.

Arcade Fire’s new album.

The impending honeycrisp apples, fall is so close I can taste it.

This summer book I’m putting together by the amazing Elise Joy http://www.etsy.com/shop/elisejoy (the fall book is on sale now…go get yours…I got mine!)

70 more days of being  ‘in my twenties”.

Even though I’ve hit a plateau….i’m down 30 libbies and should be happy+proud.

I’m doing math with letters….and getting the right answers.

This guy.

No comments: