Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Cupcakes!

I brought these lovelies to work yesterday....yummy! The ones with just sprinkles are non-partisan the rest are for Obama. Cupcakes for Obama! It's weird how invested I feel in this election. I live in a red state and I am anything but red in my viewpoints...I'm happy with the outcome of the presidential race but upset by the news from California...
I think the most importatnt thing now is to move forward as a united country even if the election did not go how you were hoping.
Is it strange to maybe want to become a citizen just so I can vote in four years?
Peace love and CUPCAKES!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not strange to want to vote Amy! If you want to become a citizen then go for it! Mom and Dad will be behind you every step of the way and i will to.

Miss Jaster said...

love the obama cakes!!!