Thursday, January 08, 2009

365!

One of my goals this year is a picture a day. Project 365. I think i'm going to post these once a week on my blog too. Enjoy!

12-28-2008
My parents were in town and so we played tourist. Petrified forest-Painted Desert National Park. Really fun.

12-29-2008
We had a really chill day which started out with me making german pancakes. Yummy!

12-30-2008
E took my parents and his out for a movie and dinner. I stayed at home because I didn't feel well and made an album for my parents.
12-31-2008
New Years Eve at the Copes. We had yummy app's and played cranium. Lettuce, Tomatoes, Dressing! = Nicole and I are unstoppable when paying against our hubs.




1-1-2009

Playing tourist again....today it was at Rawhide Wild West Town. Kinda cheesy, Kinda fun!

1-2-2009

My parents caught a red-eye home tonight but before they left we caught a Coyotes game....they actually won! Miracles happen!! 1-3-2009

Before we headed back to Holbrook we shopped, saw The Lion King at Gammage and finished the day off with sprinkles...I <3>

No comments: