Monday, November 26, 2007

grateful

We had a great time in LA and are now home dealing with all the catching up at work and at home. Our cats looked at us with the cutest looks as we laid down for bed last night...as if to say "surely you are not thinking of sleeping in OUR bed are you?". So in honour of 4 years and 5 days here are some things I'm grateful for.
~ my family
~ the husband part of my family
~ the furry part of my family
~ the friend part of my family
Seriously what else really matters? We all get so wrapped up in these first world worries for the most part and for the most part it is all so trivial.
Hope you are all having a great day...i'll be back soon with fun pics and recap from our trip!

1 comment:

Nicole and Gene Cope said...

Happy Birthday Chickie!!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for all you do!
You are the BEST!!!