Wednesday, November 28, 2007

wondertee


Ok super quick note because i've been running running as fast as I can
These shirts ROCK!
They are called wondertees and they run about $10, come in cute colours as well as your basic shades and really help with shirts where they are a little short (these come low on your hip) or are otherwise immodest. I pretty much only use these to layer because they are quite snug but I love the coverage they give me....no reaching for a high shelf and wondering who's seeing what!

And thanks for all the birthday wishes.....I turned 27 on the 27th of November here's to another great year!

2 comments:

Miss Jaster said...

*poke*
Hey I want to see pics from your trip to LA. :D

~Kimmeh

Nicole and Gene Cope said...

still waiting for the pics:)
I got the cd's today, thank you so much! You are the best!!!!