Thursday, November 15, 2007

my water bottle

I know it seems like a little thing but living in the desert has really taught me to appreciate water! I have had this bottle for months now and I am so happy with it. It's a SIGG aluminum bottle that has a special coating on the inside that prevents any leaching of aluminum into whatever you store in the bottle and I think that's why water in this bottle always tastes SO fresh. I also bought this bottle because I am making an effort to stop buying bottled water. I fill it up before I leave home and that way I seldom have to buy a bottle and as a result throw away a bottle. I love the one I have and have been thinking about getting another.

I have the "night garden" design. and have had my eye on this other one for awhile now.
Isn't this design so pretty! It may just be my next purchase!

No comments: