Sunday, April 26, 2009

I really loathe spiders....

So when we pull up to our house and see a big one like this....it makes me freak out...

Not quite sure how big it was? That's a 2X4...manned by E...my spider killer and defender.


I felt a little better once it was a spot of mush on the end of the 2X4. The right side.

Random part? I was on the phone with my sister wishing her a happy birthday and she used to be my spider killer. She totally remembered!
I really need to learn not to google "large black spider in Arizona"...not a good idea. Ever. Bonus points if you can identify the species. We are thinking black widow as we've had those before but not sure.

3 comments:

Lou said...

ew! Ick. Heebee jeebee's much. I hate spiders too. And by the looks of it I would say that was a black widow. *shudder*

Miss Jaster said...

yes, that definately looks like a black widow... I had one in my BEDROOM once...I had to flip over all my furniture, spray it, and sleep in the living room for a week... and I'm not afraid of spiders like you.

ICK! I think you gave Lou nightmares. LOL.

Angela said...

Ya you were telling me it was huge. You were not even kidding. holy cow.