Wednesday, April 01, 2009

MEME

My friend Lou tagged me so here you go!

1.Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
e, my blackberry, afghan, we the people textbook, ariel

2. How do you style your hair?
I usually blow it dry and sometimes straighten it.

3. What are you wearing now?
Black top, jeans, glasses

4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
happy and content

5. The best thing to happen to you as late?
life is pretty great in general....new iPod maybe?

6. What is one word you would use to describe yourself?
fun

7. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
limon chips, blackberry messenger, baking lemon bars, the office, ramen, itunes

8. What's the last thing you ate today?
an energy drink

9. What calms you?
music, creating, baking, e

10. What websites do you visit when you go online?
facebook, google reader, cnn (so bad), post secret

11. What's the last thing you bought?
itunes (endless), bowls at anthropologie, pinking shears, prints on etsy

12. What are you listening to now?
Jimmy Fallon and Kristin Wigg

13. What do you think about before you go to bed?
I am a total night owl so it's hard to shut down....usually I run around trying to do everything I know I will have to get out of bed to do before I can sleep and then just put headphones in and try not to think

14. What was the last CD(s) you "bought"?
A Night at the Opera, Queen

15. What is your favorite weather and why?
Spring and Fall because they are not too hor or too cold.

16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
Guitar

17. Anything exciting as of late?
Ummmm....not so much?

18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
Really? Another kid? Hmmmmmm.....

19. What’s the one thing you wish people would stop asking you?
When are you going to have kids? (that would really put a damper on the hot sex FYI!)

2 comments:

Nicole and Gene Cope said...

first off Amy, props to you on the limon chips...me, so not a fan!
Also, last question...or comment...sex doesn't get any hotter than your 3 year old walking in on you...I am just saying:)

Lou said...

*snort* Thanks for responding to my tag. I loved your answer to 19. Leave us alone married/breeders. lol