Monday, October 29, 2007

Quiz

Name: Amy Ferguson

Four jobs I have had in my life (other than current job):
Bakery Worker (tarts all day every day)
CCRA (processing tax returns for the Canadian government)
Nanny
Children’s Party Entertainer (painting faces, making balloon animals)

Four movies I would watch over and over:
The Notebook
Amelie
Little Mermaid
Pride & Prejudice

Four places I have lived:
Capreol, Ontario
Ottawa, Ontario
Sudbury, Ontario
Holbrook, Arizona

Four TV shows that I watch:
Jeopardy
LA Ink
GREY'S ANATOMY
Survivor

Four favorite places I have been:
CALIFORNIA
Rocky Point, MEXICO
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Utah

People who email me (regularly):
Nicole
Angela
Kimmy

Four favorite foods :
Crab legs
Sushi
Pizza
A really good salad

Four places I would rather be right now:
Home
Movies
Canada
Sleeping

Four friends I think will respond:
Nicole
Kim
Angela

Things I am looking forward to this year:
Going to LA
Nicole coming home
Seeing Wicked
Going to Disneyland

No comments: