Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Smoothies



















We are sadly and unfairly deprived of our beloved Jamba Juice up here in the middle of the northern desert...we have to improvise!

My FAVE at JJ is the peach pleasure with mango instead of bananna. E doesn't really have a fave on the menu although he does like the strawberry surf rider.

The at home recipe for the peach pleasure goes like this.

8 oz. cold Peach juice (I like the welches white grape and peach)
1 c. frozen peach slices
4 scoops Orange sherbet ( I like walmart fat free and it's CHEAP)
1 small bananna (I do NO BANANNA, add a half cup of frozen mango chunks instead, E likes pineapple)
1/2 cup of ice (optional)
makes 2 large glasses

e's fave, pictured in the orange glass above replaces the peach and mango with a blend of strawberries, pineapple and blueberries.....all FROZEN!! Just make sure you have about a cup and a half of fruit and you are good to go. So yummy!

We have been busy little bees around our house. I'm busy working on the enrichment activity for our ward relief society (all about Visiting Teaching so throw your ideas my way pretty please!) and still watching Jane Jane Jane! I loved the new Persuasion and Northanger Abbey from PBS Masterpiece. I am supposed to have the new Sense and Sensibility in my mailbox this afternoon thanks to Netflix so i'm a happy girl.

Also, I am SOCLOSE to finishing E's mission book I can taste it. He yesterday started talking about getting me a present if I finish it so i'm extra motivated. It may be all I work on at our late nighter crop this weekend Nicole!

Totally feeling yoga from last night...it's a good stretch but boy am I feeling it. I've been loving my class and see a yoga post in the future.

On the agenda for tonight and tomorrow night are:

  • Laundry. Seriously.
  • Packing my scrap crap.
  • watching S&S (I love me some JANE!)
  • Making lists of stuff I need in Phoenix.
  • Planning pages and printing journaling for remaining mission pages.
  • ORDER PHOTOS FROM WINKFLASH (not for this weekend, Nicole and I are doing a whole day scrapfest the first Saturday in May)
  • Yoga.
  • Work my booty off at work (oops)

Later!!

1 comment:

Nicole and Gene Cope said...

I was seriously just thinking of making me some smoothie a couple hours ago but opted to what turned out to be a 15 minute nap instead:)
I am stoked to see the mission book. I am feeling extremely overwhelmed in the scrapbooking department. I had scrapping last night with the girls and I seriously sat there and mounted one picture on cardstock and added a cardstock sticker to Caleb's blessing page...that took me about 3.5 hours to do!!!
I so need some inspiration. I did email BH my Adorable layout. She loved it and told me to submit to the magazine.
Anyway, gotta jet. Talk soon!