Friday, September 12, 2008

Anyone else excited?

I love Grey's. I love Patrick dempsey and in fact I have had a little crush on him ever since "Can't Buy Me Love". That movie came out when I was SEVEN!

















Classic last season dialogue:
Callie:Do people ever think you two are a couple?
Meredith: No, because we screw boys like whores on tequila.
Cristina: Then we either try to marry them or drown ourselves.













I'm excited to get back to this moment....and maybe to have a happy Mer-Der relationship for once.











And some more eye candy? Nothing wrong with that!













Totally wish-listing this! Perfect to watch while cleaning, scrappin' or sewing.
I can't wait for September 25th....2 hour season premiere here we come!

















Tonight we went to the fair....actually some friends and I went to the fair at lunch and then E and I did date night at the fair tonight too. Agenda for tomorrow is crossing a few thing off of my bucket list. I'll blog after and post pictures from the fair. I have to say I love having E. home....he travels a LOT in the fall....he won't be home a single weekend in October so I'm loving having date night and chilaxin with him!

1 comment:

Katy said...

I am so with you on being super exited about Grey's!! I have been watching the 4th season all night!! Love it!!