Monday, January 14, 2008

70 things

70 Quirks about me:

1. What are your initials?
AEF.

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Pj’s.

3. Last thing you ate?
Wheat thins.

4. One place you will NEVER eat?
I'm up for anything at least once.

6. Last person you hugged?
E.

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
I should hope E does.

8. Would you date anyone you met online?
Nope, I’m married. ;)

9. Name something you like physically about yourself.
My eyes.

10. The last place you went out to eat ?
BBQ.

11. Who is your best friend?
Eldon and Nicole.

12. What time of the day is it?
10:00 AM

13. Who/What made you angry today?
Miss M.

14. Baseball or Football?
Football….only if my crush Peyton Manning is playing. I lurve him!

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
Yup.

16. Favorite type of Food:
Chinese, pot-ate-toes, bread.

17. Favorite holidays:
Christmas.

18. Do you download music:
Yes, mostly legally.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Yes.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
Tacky. Unless you get it in China.

21. Would you date the person who posted this?
If I were a guy. And not married. Yes!

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Yup!

23. Do you love anyone?
Yup!

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
Umm….on me they look really fake because I have light blue eyes.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
Nope.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Yes.

29. Have you met a real redneck?
Mullet and all.

30. How is the weather right now?
Crisp!

31. What are you listening to right now?
iPod.

32. What is your current favorite song?
Lollipop, MIKA.

33. What was the last movie you watched?
Ummm….Pride and Prejudice.

34. Do you wear contacts?
Yup. For 30 days straight.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Work.

36. What are you afraid of?
Spiders.

37. How many piercings have you had?
Just my ears.

38. What piercings do you want?
I want an extra piercing on one of my ears. Like up high.


39. What's one thing you've learned this year?
That I can only do so much, be so much and know so much. I need to know my limits.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Steamed milk with extra vanilla shot.

41. Which is better: Facebook or MySpace?
Facebook.

42. Have you ever fired a gun:
Yup, plenty. I’m a good shot.

43. Are you missing someone?
Crystal. Nicole, pretty much all my family.

44. Favorite TV show?
Greys Anatomy.

45. Do you have an obession with WoW?
No.

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
Yes. Reese Witherspoon.

47. What Magazines are you reading?
Oprah, Real Simple, Scrappy ones.

48. Who would you like to see right now?
Anyone in my family. Nicole.

49. Favorite movie of all time?
Amelie.

50. Do you find yourself loved?
Yes.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to?
Yup.

52. Favorite smell?
Clean….or maybe Pinesol.

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Salted.

54. Have you ever done the celebrity challenge?
Never heard of it.

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently?
No.

57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback?
OLP, Specifically the Clumsy album…which I saw in concert.

58. What's something that really bugs you?
I have this thing about nails and toenails….it really bothers me if I have a ripped nail or seeing someone else clip their toenails or chew on their nails. I’m not kidding I’m really grossed out just thinking about it to type it.

59. Do you like Michael Jackson?
Only Thriller baby!

60. Taco Bell or Burger King?
Burger King.

61. What's your favorite perfume?
Raulph Lauren Romance

62. Favorite baseball team?
Seriously?

63. Favorite cereal?
Capn’ Crunch

64. Nipple or Nose rings?
Neither….ok maybe nose.

65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
Probably like 48 hours…

66. Last time you went bowling?
Ummm…..not Wii bowling? Probably…wait it was last Christmas when I was home!! M.J. and E and some of my sisters and we did 5 pin!

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
Too many to count? Outside on the ground in a sleeping bag watching the Perseids meteor shower?


68. Who was your last phone call?
my mom calling to tell me that a third cousin may call and want tea

69. Last time you were at work?
NOW….gag.

70. What's the closest orange object to you?
My peach avojuice lotion. It’s by my phone

No comments: