Thursday, June 19, 2008

Eldon Blogging!!!! (and all about me)

ELDON IS NOW BLOGGING. Check him out and give him some love Eldon's Blog



Yanked from Kimmy! You know how sometimes people on your friend's list post about stuff going on in their life, and all of a sudden you think "Wait a minute? Since when are they working THERE? Since when are they dating HIM/HER? since when???" And then you wonder how you could have missed all that seemingly pretty standard information, but somehow you feel too ashamed to ask for clarification because it seems like info you *should* already know? It happens to all of us sometimes.

Please copy mine below, erase my answers putting yours in their place then post it in your journal! Please elaborate on the questions that would benefit from elaboration! One-Word-Answers seldom help anyone out.

1. First name: Amy
2. Age: 27 (I totally had to think about that....am I 27 or 28....yup 27 still)
3. Location: Arizona
4. Hometown: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
5. Occupation: Slave AKA legal assistant
6. Partner: Eldon (Who is now bloggin' check the link to the right)
7. Kids: None.
8. Brothers/Sisters: 5 sisters (Crystal living it up in South Korea teaching English, Angela recently visited and living it up in Thorold, Kathleen ROCKSTAR living and working and being happy, Rebekah living and working and planning to go to Katimivick, Kendra still in Highschool (damn I feel old) and being a ROCKSTAR)and ONE ROCKING BROTHER (Nathan, Living it up in Suds and soon to move to Ottawa ROCKSTAR and go to Carleton University!)
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
~Eldon being off for the summer.
~Planning an anniversary trip for us, almost married 5 years.
~Scrapbooking: Pimpin oput for pay and maybe setting up etsy shop.
10. Parents: Ken & Mary
11. Who are some of your closest friends?: Eldon, Nicole, Kimmy, my work girlies & my family. I struggle with being lonely.
12. Do you drink/smoke?: Nope.
13. Tattoos/Piercings: Ears. I've always wanted a tattoo though.

1 comment:

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

I don't do these things, but for you....I will get it done.