Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Missing you!


















We are seriously missing Angela around these parts. She's such a fun girl and it was great to have her visit. Toward the end of her time here we were able to do lots of fun stuff. We hit up Sedona and Talapaque....such a pretty area in Arizona.


















We had a chance to go to this super yummy place for dinner. So delish! The Cope's were able to join us and it was a really fun night.
We spent most of the rest of our vacay showing A around all of the fun places we love in Phoenix and were SO sad to see her go!

















Living so far from all of my family it was a real treat to have Angela come and stay.I've been super bummed and missing her since she left!

3 comments:

Miss Jaster said...

*huggles* you should come scrapbook with me, to make those blues go away.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I'm so jealous. I'll have to come visit when I get back from Katimavik. It looks amazing and I miss you so much!!!

Angela said...

I miss you guy's to. *huggles*