Friday, February 01, 2008

good housekeeping















I think we have a pretty normal house life generally but sometimes I am just blown away by how much Eldon does around the house. He is such a good husband and honestly I appreciate him SO much!
I really enjoyed the article I posted above....so interesting to see the different perspectives and gender roles from decades ago and how it is today.
Eldon is such a trooper. When he is off on breaks and during the summer he is so SWEET and takes care of almost everything at home while i'm at work. His honey do list can get really long but he does a great job at getting things done.
So here's to a happy home and not having to know your place!

1 comment:

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

I definately think that being a little gay would definately make things a little more interesting for him. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth....No dang wonder all the housewives were alcoholics!