Thursday, December 13, 2007

a few of my favorite things

I love books. This is usually what my nightstand looks like. Books piled everywhere it's seriously a problem. I even have a system of bookmarks and positioning books in certain places on my nightstand based on if it's read already or in progress or in queue. And that's not to mention the whole nightstand if basically full of books that have been read that I am storing in there. Problem. Seriously.













Fla Vor Ice.
Delicious and chilly! Not quite as good as cream soda Mr. Freeze which I like better but are unavailable here in Arizona. But still tasty.














I love pretty printed napkins. I usually find them at IKEA in these huge packages and they make me so happy.














This mixer. Present from Eldon for Christmas one year. I could not be happier. I love the colour and i use it constantly. I would be surprised if a week went by and I didn't use it for something.




















I love this foot lotion from Philosophy. It makes my feet happy!!


No comments: