Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Had a really fun day today. Got some stuff done this morning and then Kimmy came over this afternoon and we had lots of fun playing Super Mario galaxy and making cupcakes!
I also remembered that I still needed to post about this awesome necklace that my sister Crystal made me for Christmas. I love it so muchly! Also can be worn as a bracelet.














Also we were discussing this yummy popcorn that I made for Christmas. It's super easy to make. You take 2 bags of microwave kettle corn. Pop and remove all unpopped kernels. Put popcorn in large mixing bowl and prepare 2 large baking sheets by spraying with a non stick cooking spray. Melt about a cup and a half of white chocolate chips in the microwave until smooth and pour over popcorn in bowl. Stir gently to mix and coat. At this point I like to sprinkle over some crushed soft peppermint candies. Super yummy and you can add as much or as little as you like. You can also leave it plain or use colored melting chocolate that you get at places like Michaels in the candy section if you want colored popcorn. Great for baby showers. After popcorn is coated spread it out on the baking sheets to cool/harden and that's it. When it's cool break it up gently with a spatula and serve. Super yummy and easy to make.













Sorry for the crummy pictures! Later!

No comments: