Tuesday, December 18, 2007

tag

Ok a friend e-mailed this to me so here it is! Another effort to get into the holiday spirit!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like them both. Depends on the gift.

2. Real or artificial? Artificial.

3. When do you put up the tree? 1st of December.

4. When do you take the tree down? Soon after New Years.

5. Do you like eggnog? It totally grosses me out. Even the thought of it. Even watching Eldon drink it.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I think probably the Cabbage Patch Dolls Aunt Margaret bought us. I’m pretty sure it was the gift I loved the longest in childhood.

7. Do you have a Nativity scene? No….but I really want a fontanini one that I can add pieces to each year.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Hmmmm…..I can’t really think of anyone in particular….I like shopping a gift giving….maybe my boss?

9. Easiest person to buy for? Anyone with an Amazon wish list!

10. Worst Christmas present ever received? Wine. Two bottles at a work Christmas party when I was in college.

11. Email or Christmas card? I love me a good handmade card but I think I’m going to start editing my list even more. It’s a pain to send them to people you never get one back from you know?

12. Favorite Christmas movie? I love Elf, and Love Actually, and the Mickey Christmas Carol and White Christmas….wait did you really want me to pick ONE?

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Sometimes I shop all year. This year a lot of it was done after Thanksgiving and it was a PAIN! I’m all about having it DONE by thanksgiving usually.

14. Have you ever recycled/re-gifted a Christmas present? Yes.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Probably Chinese food Christmas eve.

16. Favorite Christmas tradition? The advent calendar.

17. Favorite Christmas song? River by Joni Mitchell this year.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Either we travel or stay at home. A little bit of both depending on the year.

19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Prancer, Dancer, Dasher, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course Rudolph.

20. Do you have an angel at the top of the tree or a star? A star. My only complaint is that it does not light up.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? One on Christmas Eve and all of the rest on Christmas day.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Random drop by’s by people who we never see the rest of the year.

23. Best thing about Christmas? The chill relaxing time.


And I tag.....NICOLE!

No comments: