Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Kitty hideaway

Today was a good day at work. I felt like I got a lot done which is always nice. AND it's casual clothes for the rest of the week so that's ALWAYS nice!
I made tasty raisin bran muffins when I got home from work (the house is always so nice and clean when Eldon is on a break from work. We joke that he is the house elf when he is on vacation but seriously it is so nice to come home to a clean house.) and talked to my mom for a bit before we went to the Roxy to see "Enchanted". Yes again. It's adorable!! I can't help it!!

I promised my mom I would post a picture of our kitty tent. The cats love this tent and the fact that there is a little kitty bed tucked inside. I took this picture tonight while I was on the phone with my mom telling her how much they like it and that we may buy another one and I walked in to take a picture and there Ariel was. Chilling out!












Also really liking that Blaine bought me an itunes gift card for Christmas. Bought this CD (I had a few tracks but not the whole thing) and I'm really loving it!


















Time to sleep. I still have to work TWO WHOLE DAYS before I get to take four more off.Just kidding. I know how lucky I am. Even if I was deprived by not having Boxing Day off work. Seriously.

2 comments:

Miss Jaster said...

Mika is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Amy! You weren't kidding about how cute that tent is.