Thursday, December 27, 2007

Four things

Four things about me that you may or may not have known.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Tart packager at a bakery.
2. Children’s party entertainer.
3. Data entry for CCRA.
4. Legal assistant.

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Amelie.
2. Pride & Prejudice.
3. The little mermaid.
4. Love Actually.

Four places I have lived:
1. Ottawa, Ontario
2. Holbrook, AZ
3. Sudbury, Ontario
4. Capreol, Ontario

Four T.V. Shows that I watch: (or used to watch )
1. Grey’s Anatomy.
2. Project Runway.
3. Top Chef.
4. Jeopardy.

Four places I have been:
1. Montreal, Quebec
2. Toronto, Ontario
3. San Francisco, CA
4. Washington D.C.

People who e-mail me:
1. Kimmy
2. Angela
3. Nicole
4.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi.
2. BBQ crab at Joe’s.
3. Jamba Juice.
4. Dad’s stew.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed.
2. Paris.
3. Canada.
4. South Korea.

Things I am looking forward to next year:
1. Traveling, no idea where!
2. Our 5th anniversary.
3. Nicole coming home.
4. Angela visiting!

No comments: